The next time you open Launchpad, the app will rebuild the databases it needs. Launchpad may take a bit longer than usual to launch the first time, and the Launchpad display will now be in its default organization, with Apple apps shown first, and third-party apps next. Eventually this is a MacOS software issue. You need to boot the mac into recovery mode and reinstall MacOs to fix the icons.
It wont delete any information since its only rebuilding the system files. That should fix the missing icons. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. App icons go missing on MacBook Ask Question. Some pictures: Obviously this is really annoying. I already tried a lot of stuff to solve it.
- wipe hard drive mac el capitan;
- microsoft office publisher mac equivalent.
- Way 2. Fix Windows Desktop Icons Missing by Checking Desktop Icon Settings;
- mac mini boots very slowly?
- The sync icons on files in the desktop app, and what to do if they’re missing | Dropbox Help.
Thanks a lot! JoJo JoJo 1 1 gold badge 1 1 silver badge 8 8 bronze badges.